9. Q.- How may the “Non-Residency Audit” policy of the Commission on Audit (COA) be successfully implemented?
8. Q.- Is it advisable for the Government of the Philippines (GOP) to procure military weaponry from Russia?
7. Q.- (a) What are the components of a comprehensive audit of a foreign post? (b) Give an example of an Audit Report of a Foreign Post.
6. Q.- (a) What is the Inter-Agency Anti-Graft Coordinating Council (IAAGCC)? (b) Briefly discuss its evolution. (c) Cite some of its past projects.
5. Q.- What is the role of the Commission on Audit (COA) and its auditors in the scheme of Governance?
4.Q.- Concerning the “COA Non-resident Audit Approach”, explain fully its background, policy, concept, and suggested implementation strategy.
3. Q.- What is the scope of the authority of the Commission on Audit (COA) to audit revenue collections of government agencies?
2. Q.- How does the audit development in the Philippines compares with the audit developments in other countries?
1. Q.- What is the so-called “COA Non- Resident Audit Policy”?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.